- 4 beef tenderloins, cut into 1/4-inch slices
- 2 T. butter
- 1 c. mushrooms, sliced
- 1 tsp. fresh chives, chopped
- 1 tsp. fresh parsely, minced
- 1/2 c. beef broth
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. pepper
- 2 tsp. brandy
1. Heat the butter in a skillet and sear the steaks for 1 minute.
2. Place the steaks in the crock pot. Add the mushrooms, chives, parsley and beef stock on top of the steak.
3. Cover. Cook on Low for 6 to 8 hours or High for 4 to 5 hours.
4. During the last 30 minutes of cooking, add the brandy.
Crock Pot Girl