- 1/2 lb. ground beef
- 1 med. yellow onion, chopped
- 1 med. carrot, diced
- 1 lg. tomato, diced
- 1 c. fresh or frozen corn kernels
- 1 c. cooked whte rice
- 1 c. ketchup
- 1 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. freshly ground black pepper
- 1 T. fresh oregano, minced
- 2 T. fresh Italian parsley, minced
- 6 tall green bell peppers, cored, seeds and pith removed
- 10 3/4 oz. can condensed tomato soup
1. In a large mixing bowl, combine all the ingredients except the bell peppers and tomato soup.
2. Stuff each bell pepper with the mixture and place the peppers standing upright in the crock pot.
3. Pour the undiluted tomato soup over the peppers.
4. Cover. Cook on Low for 6-8 hours or on High for 3-4 hours.
Crock Pot Girl