- 24 oz. chocolate bark, broken into small pieces
- 4 oz. baking chocolate, unsweetened
- 2 c. marshmallows, miniature
- 16 oz. peanuts, cocktail can of salted, roasted in oil (not the kind with the dry coating)
- 7 oz. pretzels, bag of salted
1. Mix chocolates together in crock pot and cook on Low, about 1 1/2 hours, until smooth.
2. Once done, unplug the crock pot.
3. Use a rolling pin to slightly crush the pretzels. Just in pieces, not rolled into crumbs.
4. Add pretzel pieces and cocktail peanuts to chocolate and stir to coat.
5. Add miniature marshmallows and stir until coated. Quickly pour mixture into buttered 13”x9” pan, or larger if you want thinner cubes of candy. Spread and smooth evenly in pan.
6. Allow to cool. Cut into small squares.
Crock Pot Girl