- 2 lbs. pork steak, cut into strips
- 2 T vegetable oil
- 1 onion, thinly sliced
- 4.5 oz. can mushrooms, drained
- 8 oz. can tomato sauce
- 3 T. brown sugar
- 1 1/2 tsp. distilled white vinegar
- 1 1/2 tsp. salt
- 2 T. Worcestershire sauce
1. In a large heavy skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat. Brown pork in oil.
2. Drain off excess fat.
3. Place pork, onion, mushrooms, tomato sauce, brown sugar, vinegar, salt and Worcestershire sauce in a crock pot.
4. Cover. Cook on High for 4 hours, or on Low for 6 to 8 hours.
5. Serve over cooked white rice.
Crock Pot Girl