- 1 lb. sweet Italian sausages
- 1 lb. hot Italian sausages
- 2 green bell peppers, sliced
- 1 red bell pepper, sliced
- 1 lg. sweet onion (such as Vidalia®), sliced
- 24 oz. jar pasta sauce
- 16 oz. pkg. elbow macaroni
1. Place the sweet and hot sausages, green and red peppers, onion, and pasta sauce in the crock pot.
2. Add about 1/2 a jar of water.
3. Cover. Cook on Low for 6 to 8 hours, or on High for 3 to 4 hours.
4. Fill a large pot with lightly salted water and bring to a rolling boil over high heat. Once the water is boiling, stir in the macaroni, and return to a boil. Cook the pasta uncovered, stirring occasionally, until cooked through but still firm, about 8 minutes. Drain well.
5. Slice the cooked sausages, then return to the crock pot. Allow to rest for 10 minutes before serving the sausage, peppers, and onion over the macaroni.
Crock Pot Girl