- 1 1/2 c. sugar
- 1 1/4 c. cocoa powder
- 1 1/4 tsp. salt
- 3/4 c. hot water
- 1 gallon milk
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp. cinnamon
1. In large saucepan, combine sugar, cocoa and salt.
2. Add hot water slowly, mixing well.
3. Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, until mixture boils.
4. Boil and stir 2 minutes.
5. Add milk; heat to serving temperature, stirring occasionally. DO NOT BOIL.
6. Remove from heat; add vanilla, cinnamon, and whip with a whisk.
7. Serve hot, with whipped cream or marshmallows if desired.
This recipe can be doubled and kept in crockpot for easier serving to large groups.
Crock Pot Girl