- 14 bread, slices fresh white, crust removed
- 3 c. cheese, grated sharp cheddar
- 1/4 c. oleo
- 6 eggs, large
- 3 c. milk, scalded
- 2 T. Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 tsp. salt
1. Tear bread into small pieces. Place half the bread in well greased crock pot.
2. Add half the cheese and half the butter.
3. Then repeat with another layer with the second half of each ingredients.
4. Beat together eggs, milk, Worcestershire sauce and salt, then pour over bread and cheese. Sprinkle with paprika.
5. Cover. Cook on Low for 4-6 hours. DO NOT open until ready to serve.
Crock Pot Girl