- 1 pkg. devils food cake mix
- 3 eggs
- 1/3 c. vegetable oil
- 1 2/3 c. water
- 1 pkg. Jell-O Chocolate Flavor Instant Pudding Mix
- 2 c. cold milk
- 1 bag (12 oz.) semi-sweet chocolate chips
1. Prepare cake mix into batter using eggs, oil, and water. Pour into crock-pot.
2. Prepare Jell-O Instant Chocolate Pudding Mix using milk. Pour this over cake mix in crock-pot.
3. Sprinkle chocolate chips all over the top of the batter.
4. Cover. Cook in crock-pot on high setting for 2 1/2 to 3 hours until cake is moist but not jiggle, and little volcanoes of spitting chocolate appear on top.
5. Serve with ice cream, whipped topping, or on its own for a really special dessert.
Notes For best results use a crock-pot liner so sides don’t burn to your crock-pot.
You can use just about any kind of cake mix or pudding mix or even different kinds of chips. Create anything you want with this simple recipe!
Crock Pot Girl