- 8 oz. mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1 c. parmesan cheese, grated
- 1 c. mayonnaise (substitute lowfat, if desired)
- 1 c. canned artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 1/2 c. roasted red peppers, finely chopped
- 4 oz. can diced fire-roasted green chiles
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. freshly ground black pepper
- cooking spray
Serve with sourdough bread rounds or crackers, and you will see your guests compete for the last spoonful.
1. Coat the stoneware with cooking spray and all all of the ingredients.
2. Mix thoroughly.
3. Cover. Cook for 1 1/2 hours on High.
Crock Pot Girl