- 1 c. flour, 1/2 c. wheat, 1/2 c. white
- 3/4 c. brown sugar
- 2 tsp. baking powder
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 3 apples, large, chopped
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 2 tsp. vanilla
This cake is so moist and Yummy, not to mention fat free.
1. Mix together in a medium bowl, flour, sugar, baking powder, cinnamon and salt.
2. Peel and slice your apples, (diced fairly small), coating with the flour mixture.
3. Mix together in a small bowl, the eggs and vanilla.
4. Pouring the egg mixture over the floured apples.
5. Spoon mixture into a greased crock pot.
6. Cover. Cook on High for 2 hours.
7. Cake will be done when a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
Note: Slice and serve warm. Leftovers are great for breakfast too.
Crock Pot Girl