- 2 c. butternut squash, cubed
- 1 c. zucchini, chopped
- 3 carrots, large chopped
- 1 onion, medium chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 28 oz. tomatoes, diced canned undrained
- 15 oz. beans, garbanzo canned rinsed and drained
- 2 c. vegetable broth or stock
- 1 tsp. cumin
- 1/2 tsp. allspice
- 1/4 tsp. pepper
- 4 c. couscous, hot cooked
- 1/2 c. feta cheese, crumbled
1. Combine all ingredients except couscous and feta cheese in a 3 to 4 quart crock pot, mix well.
2. Cover. Cook on Low for 7 to 9 hours, until vegetables are tender when pierced with a fork.
3. Serve over couscous, and sprinkle with feta cheese.
Optional: Can serve over rice or pasta of your choice.
Crock Pot Girl