- 1/2 c. flour
- 1/4 c. sugar
- 3/4 tsp. baking powder
- 1/3 c. milk
- 1 T. oil
- 1/2 tsp. vanilla
- 1/4 c. peanut butter
- 1/2 c. sugar
- 3 T. unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 cup boiling water
- ice cream of your choice
1. Combine flour, 1/4 c. sugar, and baking powder. Add milk, oil, and vanilla. Mix until smooth. Stir in peanut butter. Pour into crock pot.
2. Mix together remaining ingredients, 1/2 c. sugar and cocoa powder. Gradually stiring in the boiling water. Pour this mixture over batter in the crock pot. DO NOT STIR!
3. Cover. Cook on High 2-3 hours, or until toothpick inserted comes out clean.
4. Serve warm with ice cream of your choice.
Variation: Whipped topping or cream (half and half), can also top this delicious cake.
Crock Pot Girl