- 3/4 c. all-purpose baking mix, such as Bisquik
- 1/3 c. sugar
- 1/2 c. packed brown sugar
- 1/2 can evaporated milk
- 2 tsp. margarine or butter, melted
- 2 eggs
- 3 large ripe peaches, mashed
- 2 tsp. vanilla
- 3/4 tsp. cinnamon
1. Lightly grease crock pot or spray with non-stick cooking spray.
2. In a large bowl, combine sugar and baking mix.
3. Add eggs and vanilla. Stir.
4. Pour in margarine and milk and stir.
5. Mix in peaches and cinnamon, until well mixed.
6. Pour into crock pot. Cover. Cook on Low for 6-8 hours or on high for 3-4 hours.
7.Serve warm. Top with vanilla ice cream if desired, or half and half
Crock Pot Girl