- 4 tilapia filets (frozen is just fine)
- 2 T. balsamic vinegar
- 1 T. honey
- 10 oz. can mandarin oranges, drained
- aluminum foil
- salt and pepper to taste at the table
1. Use a 6-quart crock pot.
2. Lay a length of foil on your countertop and place the fish directly in the middle.
3. Dribble balsamic vinegar and honey over the top of each fillet, and place a handful of drained mandarin oranges on top.
4. Fold over foil and crimp the edges to form a packet.
5. Put the foil packet into your crock pot, and put the lid on (if you’d prefer to have one fish fillet per packet for serving, divide the sauce and the oranges).
6. Cover. Cook on High for 2 hours, or until fish flakes easily with a fork. If your fish was frozen, it may take another 30 minutes or so, but you should still check it after 2 hours.
7. Season to taste with some salt and pepper at the table.
Crock Pot Girl