- 1 can of biscuits (found in the refrigerated section of your grocery)
- 1/4 c. melted butter
- 1/2 c. brown sugar
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- pecan pieces (optional)
- 1 1/3 c. powdered sugar
- 2 T. milk
In honor of Cinnamon Roll Day in Sweden (October 4th) (yes, really!) I’d like to share a yummy cinnamon roll recipe that you can make in the crock pot. Your home will smell delicious as they cook!
1. Coat the crock pot lightly with cooking spray.
2. Melt the butter in a small bowl and mix in the vanilla.
3. Combine the brown sugar and cinnamon in a separate bowl.
4. Roll the biscuits in the butter and then in the brown sugar / cinnamon mixture. (Biscuit is whole so coat the biscuit)
5. Place prepared biscuits in the crock pot and sprinkle with pecan pieces, if desired.
6. Cover the crock pot with a paper towel and then place the lid on top. (this will help prevent condensation from dripping on the rolls while cooking)
7. Cover. Cook on low 2-3 hrs.
8. Mix glaze ingredients in a small bowl (add more/less milk as needed) and pour over warm rolls.
NOTE: Facebook friend posted that she used Rhodes frozen bread and cut them in pieces and it was awesome!
Crock Pot Girl