- 2 - 14 oz. packages caramel candies
- 1/4 c. water
- 8 apples
This is a favorite of the kids, oh I guess we are all kids because everyone loves Crock Pot Caramel Apples!
1. Place caramels and water in your crock pot.
2. Cover. Cook on High for 1 to 1 1/2 hours, stirring frequently.
3. Wash and dry apples.
4. Remove stems from apple and insert stick into stem end. (You can find the sticks at places like Michaels)
5. Turn crock to Low.
6. Dip apple into hot caramel and turn to coat entire surface.
7. Holding apple above pot, scrape off excess accumulation of caramel from bottom apple.
8. Place on greased wax paper to cool.
For over 400 more recipes, click here to get the GetCrocked eBook.
Crock Pot Girl