- 6 med. tart red apples
- 1 c. light brown sugar
- 1/4 c. golden seedless raisins
- 1/4 c. soft butter
- 2 c. very hot water
- 3 T. orange juice, concentrate
Very Yummy recipe, and one the kiddos will love too…Crock Pot Baked Stuffed Apples!
1. Wash, core and stem the apples, but don’t peel them.
2. Stand them in a buttered mold and stuff them with 2/3 C. of the brown sugar, and the raisins.
3. Fill the tops of the core cavities with butter and sprinkle the remaining sugar over the tops.
4. Place the mold in the crock pot and pour the hot water into the crock (not in the mold).
5. Sprinkle the orange juice concentrate over the apples.
6. Cover. Cook on Low for 3-5 hours, or until the apples are tender.
Crock Pot Girl