- 2 (14-ounce) cans sweetened condensed milk
- 9-inch graham cracker crust
- 8 oz. container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 2.5 oz. English toffee candy bar, coarsely chopped
Great recipe to make ahead and have ready for your guests…Crock Pot Caramel Pie!
1. Pour condensed milk in a 1 quart crock pot.
2. Cover. Cook 6 to 7 hours on Low or until the milk is the color of peanut butter, stirring with a wire whisk every 30-60 minutes.
3. Pour into graham cracker crust; cool.
4. Spread whipped topping over top and decorate using chopped candy bar pieces. (Halloween option: use candy bar pieces and candy corn to create a pumpkin face)
5. Cover and chill.
Crock Pot Girl