- 1 c. canned pumpkin pie mix
- 4 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 c. sour cream
- chopped walnuts, optional
The is a great recipe for the little crock pot. Most little crocks don’t have a low setting, so you may want to watch it so it doesn’t get to hot.
1. Put the softened cream cheesse in the bottom of the crock.
2. Top with sour cream, then pour in the pumpkin pie filling.
3. Cover. Cook for approximately an hour, stir well.
Serve with; apples, pears, pretzel sticks, graham crackers, vanilla wafers or ginger cookies.
Note: If the cream cheese isn’t fully melted, you may need to cook a little longer.
Optional: Garnish with chopped walnuts, or nuts of your choice, if desired.
Crock Pot Girl