- 2 tsp. olive oil
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breasts (about 3 oz.) each
- 1 1/4 c. crushed tomatoes
- 2 large cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 tsp. Sugar
- Pinch of celery seeds
- 2 T.. dry red wine
- 1/2 c. shredded mozzarella cheese
- 2 T.. grated Parmesan cheese
1. Heat the oil in a non-stick skillet over medium-high heat.
2. Add the chicken and sauté, stirring occasionally, until lightly browned, about 10 min.
3. Combine the chicken and next 5 ingredients in the crock pot.
4. Cover. Cook on Low for 6-8 hours or until the chicken is cooked through and a meat thermometers registers 170*.
5. Combine the cheeses in a small bowl and sprinkle them over the chicken. Don’t stir.
6. Cover. Cook until the cheeses are melted, about 15 min.
Crock Pot Girl