- 2 lb. chicken drummies, thawed if frozen
- 1/2 c. chili sauce
- 3 T. honey
- 1 T. Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 tsp. cayenne pepper
- 3 drops hot pepper sauce
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 jalapeno pepper, seeded and minced
These spicy little bites of chicken are the perfect appetizer for a holiday gathering with friends and family.
1. Pat the chicken drummies dry with a paper towel and place on broiler pan.
2. Broil 5-6 inches from the heat for 8-10 minutes, turning often, until chicken is browned.
3. Place in 3-4 quart crockpot.
4. Mix remaining ingredients in a small bowl and pour over drummies.
5. Cover. Cook on Low for 4-5 hours.
6. Great to serve on warm from the crock pot.
Crock Pot Girl