- 1 lb. tater tots (frozen)
- 1/2 lb. canadian bacon (diced)
- 1 onion (chopped)
- 1 green bell pepper (chopped)
- 1 1/2 c. shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/4 c. grated parmesan cheese
- 6 eggs
- 1/2 c. whole milk
- 2 T. flour
1. Layer ingredients in a 4-5 quart crock pot in the following order: one third of the tater tots, bacon, onions, green peppers, and cheeses. Repeat layers two more times, ending with cheeses.
2. Combine eggs, milk, and flour in a medium mixing bowl and beat with whisk or egg beater until combined. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Pour mixture over layers in crock pot.
3. Cover. Cook on Low for 10-12 hours.
Note: This recipe would be easy to double, just use your larger (6-7 quart) crock pot!
Crock Pot Girl