- 8 tart apples, peeled and sliced
- 1 1/4 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp. allspice
- 1/4 tsp. nutmeg
- 3/4 c. milk
- 2 T. butter, softened
- 3/4 c. sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp. vanilla, to taste
- 1/2 c. Bisquick
- 1 c. Bisquick
- 1/3 c. brown sugar
- 3 T. cold butter
Oh so easy, and now you can have Apple Pie for the crock pot…. Crock Pot Apple Pie!
1. Toss apples in a bowl with cinnamon, allspice, and nutmeg.
2. Place in lightly greased crock pot, or use a crock pot liner.
3. Combine milk, softened butter, sugar, eggs, vanilla and the 1/2 cup of Bisquick, and mix well.
4. Spoon over apples.
5. Combine the 1 c. Bisquick and brown sugar.
6. Cut the butter into the mixture until crumbly.
7. Sprinkle this mixture over the top of the other Bisquick mixture.
8. Cover. Cook for 6-7 hours on Low or until apples are soft.
Crock Pot Girl