- 5 lb. beef rump roast
- 2 c. water
- 1 pkg. au jus gravy mix
- 1 pkg. Italian salad dressing mix
- 8 Rolls, Italian
This recipe is great as you can make it ahead and give you time to prepare everything else, and never a disappointment…. so so YUMMY!
1. Place roast in a 6 qt. crock pot.
2. Combine water, gravy mix and dressing mix.
3. Pour over roast in crockpot.
4. Cover. Cook on Low 12-15 hours.
5. Remove roast and shred with 2 forks, forming strings.
6. Cook on Low an additional 10-12 hours.
Serve on crusty Italian rolls, or rolls of your choice!
Note: Top with Provolone Cheese or cheese of your choice!
Crock Pot Girl