- 6 potatoes (red, unpeeled quartered)
- 8 carrots (fresh baby carrots cut into 14 inch slices)
- 1 onion, small or medium (cut into thin wedges)
- 1 T. brown sugar
- 1 T. mustard (spicy brown)
- 1 tsp. caraway seed
- 15 oz. sauerkraut
- 1 lb. kielbasa, turkey (fully cooked turkey kielbasa cut into 1 inch slices)
1. In 3 1/2 or 4-quart crock pot, combine potatoes, carrots and onion.
2. In medium bowl, combine brown sugar, mustard, and caraway seed; mix well.
3. Stir in sauerkraut and kielbasa.
4. Spoon sauerkraut and kielbasa mixture over vegetables in crock.
5. Cover. Cook on Low for at least 8 hours or until vegetables are tender.
Crock Pot Girl