- 1 turkey breast
- 1 pkg. Pepperidge Farm cornbread stuffing
- 2 onions, small
- Sage to taste
- Poultry seasoning to taste
- 1 celery, stalk, large
- Salt for turkey brest
- Pepper for turkey breast
- 1 pkg. cornbread, (such as Pepperidge farm)
- Plush biscuits, (Thick) biscuits
- Turkey broth
- 1 can chicken broth
- 1 c. water
Wonderful meal in one pot – Crock Pot Turkey Breast and Dressing! So, So YUMMY!
1. Cover. Cook turkey in crock pot all night on low, 10 to 12 hours. (Turkey will make it’s own broth, as it does when you bake it in the oven)
2. Mix all other ingredients together. Bake in 350 degree oven about 45 minutes. Use broth from crock pot for dressing.
3. Put turkey breast in oven while dressing is cooking uncovered to brown.
Crock Pot Girl