- 1 c. pumpkin, canned
- 1 c. half and half
- 3/4 c. brown sugar, packed
- 4 eggs, beaten
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp. ground nutmeg
- 1/4 tsp. ground cloves
- 16 oz. cinnamon raisin bread, cut into bite size pieces
- 2 T. maple syrup
- 1 T. sugar, confectioners
1. Stir until well blended; pumpkin, half and half, brown sugar, eggs, vanilla extract, nutmeg and cloves and tranfer to the crock.
2. Stir in bite size bread pieced until bread is coated.
3. Cover. Cook on High 1 hour 15 minutes or Low 2 hours 30 minutes until knife inserted in center comes out clean.
4. Maple Glaze: Stir maple syrup and confectioners sugar unitl smooth. Drizzle with Maple Glaze before serving.
Crock Pot Girl