- 3 lbs pork (boneless, cubed)
- 1 tbsp oil
- 1 onion (chopped)
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 1 tsp oregano
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 4 ozs green chilies (diced)
- 16 ozs tomatoes (mexican-style)
- 2 cloves cloves garlic (minced)
1. Brown pork cubes in oil.
2. Add onions and cook until they are tender.
3. Place pork and onions in crock pot, and add remaining ingredients.
4. Cover. Cook on Low until pork is tender, about 8 hours.
5. With a large spoon, stir the mix, breaking the pork into large shreds by pressing the meat cubes against the side of the crock pot.
Crock Pot Girl