- 1 onion, medium, chopped
- 2 zucchini, medium, diced
- 28 oz. vegetable broth, can also use chicken broth
- 28 oz. crushed tomatoes -- undrained
- 15 1/2 oz. great northern beans -- rinsed and drained
- 2 T. dried basil leaves
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. black pepper
- 8 oz. uncooked cheese-filled tortellini
This recipe for Crock Pot Italian Tortellini Stew is one that is so YUMMY, and will definitely be in your meal rotation!
1. Combine all ingredients EXCEPT tortellini in crock pot.
2. Cover. Cook on Low for 6-8 hours.
3. Increase heat to high. Adding tortellini and cook an extra 20-30 minutes or until tortellini is cooked.
Crock Pot Girl