- 8 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 3/4 c. blue cheese dressing
- 1/2 c. blue cheese crumbles
- 1/2 c. Buffalo wing sauce
- 1 lb. boneless, skinless chicken breast, cooked and shredded
- 1/2 c. chopped celery
- Tortilla chips
1. In a 3-quart crock pot, mix cream cheese, dressing, blue cheese crumbles, and wing sauce.
2. Stir in cooked, shredded chicken.
3. Cover. Cook on Low for 1 hour or until cheese is melted and dip is heated through.
4. Stir in celery and serve with tortilla chips, or keep warm until ready to serve.
Crock Pot Girl