- 2 c. old fashioned oats (example Quaker oats)
- 4 c. water
- 1/2 c. pumpkin
- 4 tsp. pumpkin pie spice
- 4 T. brown sugar, or Stevia brown sugar substitute
- 4 (1 g) packet Splenda sugar substitute (or Stevia)
When I think of the season Fall I think of Pumpkin, I also think of Crock Pot Pumpkin Oatmeal!
1. Combine all ingredients in your crock. Adjust sugar if you do not like your Oatmeal too sweet!
2. Cover. Cook on Low for 4-6 hours.
3. Give your oatmeal a good stir, and I enjoy with some flavored coffee.
For over 400 more recipes, click here to get the GetCrocked eBook.
Crock Pot Girl