- 32 oz. bag frozen hash brown potatoes
- 1 lb. of bacon diced, cooked and drained or 1 lb. cooked ham, cubed
- 1 medium onion, diced
- 1 green bell pepper diced
- 1 1/2 c. shredded cheddar or Monterey Jack cheese
- 1 dozen eggs
- 1 c. milk
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. pepper (more or less to taste)
1. Place a layer of frozen potatoes on the bottom of the crock pot.
2. Next add a layer of bacon then onions, green pepper and cheese.
3. Repeat the layering process two or three more times, ending with a layer of cheese.
4. Beat the eggs, milk and salt and pepper together.
5. Pour over the crock pot mixture.
6. Cover. Cook on Low for 10-12 hours.
Note: Have found this recipe does not need to cook the whole 10-12 hours, mine cooked in 7-8 hours! It all depends on the crock pot and how hot it cooks!
For over 400 more recipes, click here to get our eBook.
Crock Pot Girl
Nutrition with Ham Nutrition with Bacon