- 2 lbs. potatoes, red skinned, unpeeled or peeled, sliced about 1/4-inch thick
- 1 T. butter, melted
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. pepper
- 1/2 tsp. dried leaf thyme
- 1 onion, medium, halved, sliced
- 1/2 cabbage, small, coarsely chopped or shredded
- 6 to 8 links of smoked sausage, such as andouille, chicken and apple, or your favorite
- 1/2 c. apple juice
- 2 tsp. cider vinegar
1. Arrange sliced potatoes in the bottom of a 4-to 7-quart crock Pot.
2. Drizzle with the butter and sprinkle with about half of the salt, pepper, and thyme over the potatoes.
3. Toss to coat then add the cabbage and onions.
4. Sprinkle with remaining seasonings and top with the sausages.
5. Pour the apple cider over all and then drizzle with vinegar.
6. Cover. Cook on Low for 6 to 8 hours or on High for 3 to 4 hours.
Crock Pot Girl