- 1 1/2 c. velveeta cheese (shredded)
- 1 c. monterey jack cheese (colby monterey jack cheese or cheddar cheese or monterey jack cheese shredded)
- 3 oz. cream cheese (cut into small cubes)
- 15 oz. meat (chili with beans)
- 15 oz. refried beans
- 1 tsp. chili powder
- 12 tsp. chipotle (dried, powder)
- 8 drops tabasco (chipotle pepper sauce or regular, sauce)
- tortillas, or tortilla chips, bag
1. Combine all ingredients in a 1 quart crock pot.
2. Cover. Cook on Low for 1 1/2 to 2 hours or until all is melted and blended, stirring every half hour or so.
Crock Pot Girl