- 9 oz. bottle sweet and sour sauce
- 1/3 c. pineapple juice
- 1/3 c. brown sugar
- 1/4 tsp. ground ginger
- dash white pepper
- 2 T. milk
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1/2 c. graham cracker crumbs
- 1/8 tsp. ginger
- 1/2 c. ground fully cooked ham
- 1/2 lb. ground pork
- 2 T. olive oil
1. Combine sweet and sour sauce, juice, brown sugar, ginger, and white pepper in 3-4 quart crockpot.
2. Seperately, combine milk and egg and beat well to mix. Add crumbs and mix well.
3. Add ground ham and ground pork and mix well. Shape into 30 meatballs.
4. Brown meatballs in the olive oil in skillet over medium heat.
5. Transfer meatballs to sauce mixture in crock pot as the meatballs brown.
6. Cover. Cook on Low for 4-5 hours.
7. Keep warm on Low for up to 2 hours, or set on warm on your crock pot.
Crock Pot Girl