- 3-6 lbs. pork (no need to buy expensive pork) (country ribs with/without bone, Boston Butt or picnic shoulder)
- 1 can beef broth (not condensed)
- 1 onion, quartered
- 16 oz. BBQ Sauce
The following recipe was provided by Facebook Friend Alison T. Thank you Alison for sharing this great recipe!
1. Put pork in crock.
2. Scatter onion over top of the pork.
3. Pour broth over top two ingredients.
4. Cover. Cook 4-6 hours on high or 8-10 hours on low.
5. Remove pork and shred with two forks and chop onions.
6. Discard fat/bone/gristle/broth.
7. Return meat and onions if desired to pot.
8. Add BBQ sauce until desired degree of wetness (for 5 lbs butt, about a 16 oz bottle, we like Sweet Baby Ray’s or KC Masterpiece).
9. Heat to serving temp and serve on buns or tortillas.
LOVE this stuff.
Provided by Alison T via facebook.com/crockpotgirl