- 2 lb. lean chuck - cut in 1 - 3/4 inch pieces
- 10 3/4 oz. cream of mushroom soup, 98% fat free
- 4 oz. mushrooms, canned or fresh
- 1 pkg. onion soup mix
- 1 can sugar free sprite or 7up
- White or Brown Rice
1. Transfer meat to the crock pot.
2. Combine mushroom soup and onion soup mix, and pour over meat.
3. Add Sugar Free Sprite or 7up.
4. Cover. Cook in crock pot all day on Low (or High for at least 4 hours).
5. Turn off and let sit for 30 minutes before serving. Also good if you add veggies.
6. Serve over rice or egg noodles!
Crock Pot Girl