- 3 - 8 oz. Packages of Philadelphia Cream Cheese
- 3 Eggs
- 3/4 c. Sugar
- 6 Graham Crackers (full pieces), pulverized into crumbs
- 3 T. of Stick Butter, melted
1. Cream Cheese should be at room temperature.
2. Place cream cheese in a large bowl.
3. Add Sugar.
4. Mix until sugar and cream cheese are well blended.
5. Add the 3 eggs one at a time. NOTE: After adding an egg, blend, then add the other etc.
6. In a separate bowl, add graham cracker crumbs and melted butter.
7. Mix well as this will form your crust.
8. Choose a pan or small crock type cooking pan that will fit in the bottom of your crock-pot with room left on the side. You want to be able to pull the pan out without too much difficulty.
9. Add the graham cracker crumbs mixture to the bottom of the pan.
10. With a spoon, pat the graham crackers out until you have a smooth layer.
11. Add the cream cheese mixture to the top of the graham crackers.
12. Add 2 to 3 cups water to the bottom of the crock-pot. You need enough to last 2 hours but not too much that it will get in your pan.
13. Place the cheesecake pan in the crock-pot and place the lid of the crock-pot on.
14. Cover. Cook on High for 2 hours to 2 hours and 30 minutes or until the center does not have a watery consistency when you stick a knife into it.
15. The cheesecake will begin to crack on the sides.
16. Let cool for 30 minutes to 1 hour.
17. Remove and let set in the refrigerator for at least 1 hour.
18. Serve plain or with your favorite topping!
Crock Pot Girl