- 2 lb. ground beef
- 1 onion (chopped)
- 3 carrots (chopped)
- 4 stalks celery (chopped)
- 56 oz. diced tomatoes (undrained)
- 16 oz. red kidney beans (drained)
- 16 oz. white kidney beans (drained)
- 30 oz. beef stock
- 3 tsp. oregano
- 2 tsp. pepper
- 5 tsp. parsley
- 1 tsp. tabasco sauce (optional)
- 20 oz. spaghetti sauce
- 8 oz. pasta
1. Brown beef in a skillet.
2. Drain fat from beef and add to crock pot with everything EXCEPT pasta.
3. Cover. Cook on Low 7-8 hours or High 4-5 hours.
4. During last 30 min on High or 1 hour on Low, add pasta of your choice.
Optional: Cheese filled Tortillini is really good too!
Crock Pot Girl