- 1 whole chicken
- 1 loaf of bread, toasted
- 1/2 c. margarin
- 10 3/4 oz. cream of chicken soup, canned
- 2 1/2 c. broth
- 1/4 c. parsley flakes
- 1 1/2 tsp. sage
- 1/2 tsp. pepper
- 1/2 c. celery, chopped
- 1/2 onion, chopped (lg. to med.)
- 2 eggs, beaten
Need room in the oven, make Crock Pot Stuffing, and you will save, time, and it is so good!
1. Cook whole chicken in crock pot over night or day before.
2. Debone Chicken.
3. Set aside.
4. Mix all the other ingredients together to make dressing mix.
5. Layer in crock pot starting with the dressing mix, then a layer of chicken, ending with the dressing mix.
6. Cover. Cook on Low for 4-5 hours!
Crock Pot Girl