- 2 medium zucchini
- 16 oz. stewed tomatoes with juice, canned (or Rotel)
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 c. cooked whole-kernel corn
- 4 oz. roasted green chiles, canned and chopped
- 1 tsp. dried oregano
- 1/2 tsp. sugar
- salt and pepper to taste
- optional: 1 cup shredded mexi-blend cheese (or cheese of your liking)
This dish can be served as a main dish or a side dish!
1. Cut zucchini into 3/4″ pieces.
2. Combine all ingredients in the crock pot.
3. Cover. Cook on High for 2 to 3 hrs. or until zucchini is tender.
4. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
Optional: Add 1 cup Mexi-blend shredded cheese (not included in nutritional info below)
Crock Pot Girl