- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts (I use them frozen)
- 1 packet dry italian salad dressing
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- Noodles of your choice
- 1/2 cup boiling water mixed with chicken buillion
- 2 Tbsp. melted butter
1. Pour buillion water in bottom of crock pot, then add the chicken.
2. Drizzle melted butter over chicken and sprinkle with dry italian dressing.
3. Cover. Cook on Low for 5-6 hours, 45 minutes before done, mix soup and cream cheese (Melt in microwave for a few minutes to combine until smooth).
4. Add mixture to crock pot and continue cooking on Low for 30-45 minutes.
NOTE: Love this recipe over cooked noodles!
Crock Pot Girl