- ½ c. A-1 Steak Sauce
- ½ c. Water
- .09 oz. onion-mushroom soup mix, pkg.
- 1 boneless beef chuck eye roast
- 1 lb. baby red potatoes, pkg.
- 1 lb. baby carrots, pkg.
- 1 onion, diced
Facebook friend Nicky shared this recipe and said it is so good!
1. Mix A-1 Sauce, Water and soup mix.
2. Set this mix aside until ready to add vegetables.
3. Place roast in the crock pot.
4. Top with vegetables and above mix.
5. Cover. Cook for 8-9 hours on Low, or 6-7 hours on High.
Provided by Nicky D. via facebook.com/crockpotgirl