- 2 lb. stewing beef (lean stewing beef cubed)
- 10 3/4 oz. cream of mushroom soup (healthy request cream of mushroom soup or low fat)
- 1 1/4 oz. onion soup mix (dry)
- 1 oz. mushroom (gravy mix or beef gravy mix)
- 3/4 c. beef broth (mixed with burgundy wine)
- 1 c. fresh mushrooms (sliced)
- 1/2 onion (chopped)
- 12 oz. egg noodles (wide)
1. Place beef in the crock pot.
2. Combine mushroom soup, onion soup mix and gravy mix in a bowl until well blended. Stir in beef broth.
3. Add mushrooms and onions to mixture, then pour over beef.
4. Cover. Cook on Low for 5 to 6 hours, or on High for 3 to 4 hours.
5. Cook egg noodle according to directions on package.
6. Spoon beef mixture over hot noodles and serve.
Crock Pot Girl