- 1 lb. of ground beef (browned & drained,
- 1 onion (sliced),
- 15 oz. can pinto beans with liquid,
- 15 oz. can whole kernal corn with liquid,
- 15 oz. can stewed Mexican style tomatoes,
- 2 – 8 oz. cans of enchilada sauce.
- Mexican Style Cheese for serving
- Tortilla Chips for Serving
Per Facebook friend Sandra N. “It is wonderful and easy.”
1. Place all together in crock pot EXCEPT the cheese and chips.
2. Cover. Cook on low for 8 hours.
3. Serve by adding Mexican style grated cheese and tortilla chips. ENJOY!
Provided by Sandra N. via facebook.com/crockpotgirl