- 1/2 c. beer
- 1/4 tsp. Tabasco sauce (or more/less for your taste)
- 1 lb. cheese, a/k/a Velveeta, cut into cubes
This recipe is incredible! Never a drop left! Great to serve for those sports parties, especially the super bowl! I like this recipe because you can start it after the first quarter ends and enjoy it after half-time!
1. Mix all the ingredients in the crock pot and set on high for 30-40 minutes until cheese melts.
2. Stir and scrape sides until mixture is smooth.
3. Turn to warm, and if scrapped often will last 3-4 hours if there is any left!
Serve with bread, chips, vegetables, or, my favorite, freshly baked pretzels.
Crock Pot Girl