- 1/2 T. olive oil
- 1 large yellow onion, chopped
- 3 c. baby carrots, cut into bite size pieces
- 12 baby white potatoes, quartered
- 2 cans or 3 c. cannellini beans, drained & rinsed
- 4 c. vegetable broth
- 2 bay leaves
- 1/2 c. white grape juice (or white wine)
- 1/4 c. tamari
- 2 tsp. dried thyme
- 5 oz. fresh spinach
1. Heat oil in skillet over medium heat, adding onion.
2. Cover. Cook for 5 minutes to soften.
3. Transfer onions to crock pot. Add everything else EXCEPT spinach.
4. Cover. Cook on Low for 6-8 hours.
5. About 10 minutes before serving, bring pot of water to boil. Add spinach and cook until soft. Drain and chop. Add to crockpot.
6. Salt and pepper to taste (opt’l).
NOTE: You may also blend part or all the the soup for a creamier texture.
Crock Pot Girl