- 3 lb. beef round steak, 1/2 inch thick
- 1/2 c. flour
- 2 tsp. salt
- 1/8 tsp. pepper
- 1/2 tsp. dry mustard
- 2 onions, medium, thinly sliced and seperated into rings
- 2 - 4 oz. cans sliced mushrooms, drained, or 1/2 lb. fresh mushrooms sliced
- 10.5 oz. condensed beef broth
- 1/4 c white wine (optional)
- 1 1/2 c. sour cream
- Hot buttered noodles or fluffy rice
- 3 T. parsley, fresh minced
1. Trim all excess fat from steak and cut meat into 3 inch strips about 1/2 inch wide.
2. Conbine 1/2 cup flour, the salt, pepper and dry mustard; toss with steak strips to coat thoroughly.
3. Place coated steak strips in crock pot.
4. Stir in onion rings and mushrooms.
5. Add beef broth and wine, stir well.
6. Cover. Cook on Low for 8-10 hours.
7. Before serving mix sour cream, 1/4 cup flour, stir into crock pot.
8. Serve over noodles or rice, and sprinkle minced parsley over top.
Crock Pot Girl