- 1/2 c. peanut butter
- 1/3 c. butter
- 1/8 tsp. vanilla
- 2 c. powdered sugar
- 1 1/3 c. semisweet chocolate chips
Remember making Chocolate “Buckeye” Candy with my Mom when I was a little girl! Now you can make Crock Pot Chocolate “Buckeye” Candy!
1. In a large bowl, mix the peanut butter, butter, vanilla, and sugar.
2. The dough will look dry. Roll into one-inch balls and place on a waxed paper-line plate or cookie sheet. Chill in the freezer until firm, about 30 minutes.
3. While the dough is chilling, dump your chocolate chips into your crock pot.
4. Cover. Cook on High. After the dough is firm, dip the balls into the chocolate and coat entirely, EXCEPT for the very top.
5. Put back on cookie sheet and refrigerate until serving.
Crock Pot Girl