- 2 lb. chicken breast, frozen
- 1 1/2 packages Chicken Taco seasoning, I prefer McCormick
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Chicken Broth, 1 1/2 inches on bottom of crock pot
- half jar of hot salsa, I prefer "Hell on the Red" hot sauce
1. Put 3 or 4 frozen chicken breasts in the bottom of your crock pot.
2. Combine taco seasoning, salt and pepper and sprinkle over chicken breast.
3. Pour enough chicken broth to fill bottom of crock pot about 1 1/2 inches.
4. Top with half jar of hot salsa….I like “Hell on the Red ” brand…
5. Cover. Cook on Low for 6-8 hours, or all day and then shred with fork.
Note: Serve them in fried or warmed corn tortilla…yummy!
Provided by Becky M. S. at www.facebook.com/crockpotgirl